TURKEY DENTISTRY PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (“KVKK”), your personal data will be processed by our Company in the capacity of Data Supervisor, depending on the business purposes, by being used, recorded, stored, updated, transferred and / or classified as described below. In this context, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations regulated by our Company in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life and to protect personal data, our Company ensures that your personal data is prevented from being processed illegally, prevented from being accessed illegally and to ensure its protection. takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure
The target audience of this text is all real persons whose personal data is processed by our Company, except our Company employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job in our Company.
Personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are listed below, but not limited to those stated here;
Name, surname, T.C. identification number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location / security image recording, call center / service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookie records
Purposes and legal reasons for processing personal data; Your personal data shared by you;
- In order to benefit you and / or the institutions and organizations you represent from the products and services offered by our company, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our company, carrying out the necessary work, including but not limited to carrying out marketing activities, business development and planning activities,
- Carrying out administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
- Ensuring the physical security and control of the locations of our company in use,
- Establishing business partner / customer / supplier (authorized or employees) relationships,
- Ensuring contractual requirements and financial agreement regarding the products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execution of our company’s human resources policies,
- Calling our company’s call center or using the website
- It will be processed in order to participate in the training, seminars and organizations organized by our company.
The method of collecting and storing personal data; Your personal data you share with our company can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means, automatically or non-automatically. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and / or physical media. In order to prevent unauthorized access, manipulation, loss and damage to your personal data provided and stored by our company, technical security infrastructure improvements are implemented with the design of necessary business processes.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that they are not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not stipulated, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data flows by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Transfer of Personal Data;
Your personal data, within the scope of the Laws and other legislation and for the purposes explained;
- Turkish Telecommunication A.Ş. and Turkish Telecommunication group companies,
- Companies that we have authorized, operating on behalf and account of our Company, to our representatives,
- Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their laws,
- Business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons within the scope of the stated purposes
- Tax and similar consultants, compulsory persons related to legal follow-up processes, institutions and organizations, and third parties including auditors and, without limitation, business partners, third party service providers, authorized persons for the above-mentioned purposes in Turkey and abroad and can be transferred to organizations.
Your rights as per Article 11 of the KVKK; By contacting our company, your personal data;
- Learning whether it has been processed,
- Requesting processed information,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
- Finding third persons to whom they are transferred at home / abroad,
- Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- To request their deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- To request the third persons to whom it is transferred to be notified of the transactions carried out in accordance with the paragraphs (e) and (f) above,
- Object to the occurrence of a problem against you because it is analyzed exclusively with automated systems,
- In the event that you suffer damage due to unlawful processing, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law on KVK, you can submit your request to use your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In order to use your rights stated above, you can submit your request petition by hand with the necessary information identifying you, send it via notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, or send it to email@example.com with a secure electronic signature.